It is probably without surprise that you will be reading this news. Since the Park is closed until further notice, we have to cancel the anura survey for this year. However, we hope to be able to go ahead with the other components.
For the moment, we are unable to confirm when the activities will be able to resume, so the Program’s registration period has been postponed.
If you participated in the 2019 edition of the Program, we will notify you by e-mail when dates or cancelations will be confirmed. If you haven’t participated in 2019, you can get updates here or by contacting us.